Enhanced conversions through Magento upgrade and optimization, including payment gateways, and audience replication for IDenticard.
IDenticard aims at providing organizations with necessary solutions to identify as well as secure people and their premises. It was founded in the year 1970 and set its base as a photo ID seller. Today, IDenticard stands as a constituent of the ID and security products division of the Brady Corporation, a manufacturer valued at billion dollars and also a marketer of a host of ID and workplace safety products.
This company is based out of Pennsylvania with different office locations in Ontario and Massachusetts. It is a global company that is primarily focused on the sale of top-notch products, support, as well as service to its customers. IDenticard serves plenty of customers around the world in a number of different markets and industries. Their customers include Fortune 500 companies, K-12 schools, medical centers, colleges and universities, factories, and local, state, as well as federal government agencies and offices.
- Complete Design & Development
- UX and UI Implementation
- Shopify Implementation
- Data migration from Magento 1 to Shopify
- Payment Gateways Integration
- Replicated platforms for U.S and Canadian audience
- Shopify Plus
"We’ve worked with Klizer for several years now and they have just been an amazing partner for us. The entire Klizer team is extremely knowledgeable and a great pleasure to work with. They’ve completed several significant website and system integration projects for us. Aside from the technical and digital expertise they bring to the table, I am most impressed by their humility and genuine care for their customers."
Senior Manager, Digital & Ecommerce, PDC - A Brady Business
The following were implemented in IDenticard’s website for both customers and the backend. After understanding the business requirements, Klizer started towards bettering its eCommerce platform experience.
- Header section includes the company’s logo, as well as the main navigation bar with a sign-up and login.
- A search bar was incorporated next to the header with a logo and Contact Us information.
- A Partner Login section was implemented which will redirect to another site for partner login.
- The navigation menu was implemented using the themes depending on the mega menu option.
- The menu section was designed with a drop-down of Products.
- A banner section was added so that the admin can manage the banners for the eCommerce website.
- A section that highlights Identify, Access, and Secure icons and navigation links was added.
- The shop by Featured in-store section has categories listed with images.
- The News section was suggested to keep the customers updated with new developments at IDenticard.
- The footer was designed to be site-wide and contained all navigation options which were listed as About Identicard, Key products, Support link, Payment methods, and Connect With Us (for Social Media).
Customized User Flow for Ease of Experience
- Reach a website directly or through Google
- The customer lands on the home page directly.
- They navigate to the category they need.
- They click on the product they need.
- The adding to cart, viewing cart, and checkout process were integrated for a seamless experience.
Acing CMS with Easy Header Menu
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Executive Management Team
- What happened to JAM Plastics?
- Interactive Catalogs
- Our Factories
- News and Events
The products added to the cart can be viewed using the floating/mini cart. Klizer listed out the following details before the customer adds the product to the cart:
- Product Name
- Thumbnail Image
- Update Quantity
- Delete Product Option
Additionally, Klizer made it possible to navigate to the shopping cart page and checkout page from the mini cart. We also made changes to update quantity and remove products from the mini cart. The shopping cart also had items listed along with information like the Item ID, Image, and Item Name.
And if the customer changes the product’s quantity, the price and quantity of the product will automatically get updated in the cart. The user will also be allowed to remove items from the cart before checkout. The user will also have options to update notes for the entire order.
The Checkout in this project is addressed by leveraging the Shopify out-of-the-box checkout flow and Shopify app that allows users to do Instant checkout. We also gave an option of anonymous customer check out by choosing very basic details like shipping address to complete the project.
The payment methods include Credit Card and Purchase Order.
While paying, The Tax-Exempt verification is there. E-mail notifications were integrated to ensure the entire process was communicated with the customer including:
- Verification Email and Welcome Email
- Order Status Updates (Includes delivery date changes, updates to the delivery schedule, Shippings, Tracking numbers, etc.)
- Forgot password
- Change password
Product Listing &
- The header section includes the company’s logo, as well as the main navigation bar. It will be site-wide and collapsible containing account sign-up/login links to product category pages, services, catalog pages.
- The search bar will be incorporated within the header next to the logo.
- Page’s Breadcrumbs will be added above the subcategories.
- A banner will be added to the page, and a small description of the IDenticard products will be added along with a show more option.
- The Category Listing Pages will showcase a complete listing of a particular category with a list view and grid view as an option depending on the theme.
- On the other hand, the product detail page on the eCommerce website will provide information on a particular product like its image, description, pricing, etc. Klizer also included Product Images, Product Features, and Product Videos (in case of availability).
- For a brand as dynamic as this, we had to ensure that all the products were put up with the required details so that there was no problem for the management to process it and for the customer to see the details.
Customization Tools In Product Page
Klizer also created customization tools that give the option to customize the product related to the selected product style which can be customized as per the customer’s needs. The tool has three steps to complete the customization.
(upload custom image)
Once the three steps are completed, customers can add a product to the cart. App links will be suggested, which can be suitable for the website’s needs.
Creating Seamless eCommerce Experience
Klizer started by ensuring that none of the operations for IDenticard get hampered. Ultimately, the entire eCommerce implementation started with an aim of creating a proper tandem between the admin as well as the end-user. Since most of the clients for IDenticard are enterprise decision-makers, a B2B look with an easily navigable website was required. For ease of usage, we moved to Shopify.
The entire process closed in with a seamless checkout process for the consumer. Payment integrations that support multiple payment methods, as well as customization tools, were introduced where needed. Ultimately, we were able to cater to their geographical demands by creating two similar-looking websites for both – U.S and Canada, with necessary changes.
And when it comes to ERP Integration: Incorrect order information is the last thing a retailer would expect while doing business. When PDC collaborated with Klizer Integrator to provide a better service to the customers by integrating their Orders-related data points, they had a set of requirements like more address fields, increased character length, and abbreviation of places to be imbibed in the fields.
Also, they wanted all the data to be mapped in the database. With the help of these two integrations, PDC can now gain full access to the entire customer orders’ and process them faster, irrespective of the channel they bought from.