Digital Accessibility for Distributors
Deliver an effortless experience to all customers, including those who are differently abled, with Klizer’s ADA compliance and accessibility testing and services.
Ensure an Equal
Website User Experience
Offer an accessible experience for each of your website visitors. Klizer’s ADA compliance and accessibility experts suggest ways to give all visitors a seamless ecommerce experience.
What Is Digital Accessibility?
“A website, application or technology is digitally accessible when people with disabilities can easily navigate and interact with it.”
Why Is Digital Accessibility Important for Distributors?
ADA compliance is necessary for ecommerce, and it can be simple with DCKAP helping you comply with WCAG 2.1 guidelines.
- Fulfills social responsibility
- Increases your market share and reach
- Improves your SEO rankings
- Protects you from legal action
- Expands your application user group
How DCKAP Helps Distributors with ADA Compliance
- Improper keyboard support
- Lack of sensory cues
- Inconsistent website navigation
- Uncontrolled user experience
- Missing relevant context in the visual content
- Irrelevant text of alt images
- Misuse of forms
DCKAP’s Streamlined ADA Compliance Approach
- Collecting the UI component list
- Verification of performance
- Identifying elements that are challenging for differently abled people
- Fixing the elements to achieve compliance
Why choose DCKAP for ADA compliance?
- Manual ADA compliance audit and verification based on WCAG 2.1 guidelines
- Comprehensive evaluation using accessibility automated tools
- Solutions-oriented analysis
- Accessibility evaluation reporting
- Verification that standard assistive technologies such as JAWS, NVDA, Windows Eyes and Voice work with your website
Marketing & Ecommerce Leaders
at Fast Growing Companies use Klizer
Don't Take Our Word For It.
Trusted By Distributors Like You.
News & Resources
How To Add Custom Filter Attribute in Category Graphql in Magento 2 (Adobe Commerce)
Magento 2 (now Adobe Commerce) is a powerful e-commerce platform with built-in functionality. However, there may be instances when the platform must be extended
Google Analytics 4: Exploring the Next Generation of Analytics [GA4]
Universal Analytics (GA3) is going away Until July 1, 2023, you can continue to use and collect new data in your Universal Analytics properties.
Frontend Performance Code Audit Checklist for Magento 2
A code audit can help to prevent more serious issues in the future. It ensures improved quality, maturity, and maintainability and overall performance for