An Unmatched Experience
- We enhanced the custom vanity top designer using Productimize.
- A quick snapshot of inventory on the product list page.
- Intuitive landing page experiences, not limited to Lookbook and paid advertising (Similar to Amazon).
- Providing other options for customers to explore, along with multiple payment options for conversions, not limited to CC options, EMI options, etc.
- Blogs and learning center articles adhering to the new design.
The Quest for Personalization
Having an extensive range of decorative products, Solid Surface faced a major hurdle of customers looking for more specifications on vanity tops, such as customizable breadth and width which would fit into the spaces that already exist. Another barrier was the group based pricing – various vanity tops possess several attributes (colors, sizes, specs, etc.) and the prices for each of them keep varying.
Solid Surface wanted to associate with someone who is well-versed in providing an enhanced eCommerce experience for customers. This is why they chose to move forward with our SaaS-based platform, Productimize, as the custom configurator to enhance existing services.
Productimize was a product customization solution built for enterprises that enhance the profit margin and transform customers into brand ambassadors.
The key features implemented for Solid Surface are as follows:
- Change Prices – The prices for the vanity tops vary depending on the customer’s choice of color, material, size, etc..
- Left/Right Edges – Customizing the edges of the vanity tops (back edge, front edge, left edge and right edge).
- Width and Breadth Based Tiles – The customers can design according to the space available.
- Real-Time Visuals – With a single touch, the screen will transform to show what the products look like in real time.
- Easy to Use UI – A hassle-free shopping experience through a seamless user interface.
Integrations & Extensions
At present, there are rarely any eCommerce systems that do not require any kind of third-party integration. The eCommerce ecosystem has transformed into a whole new level. The availability of specialized plug-ins helps in catering to every type of business. To elevate the experience, Magento 2 Developers at Klizer have implemented the following third-party integrations/extensions.
- Integration of custom PIM and OMX (Order Management System).
- Integration with ShipperHQ and custom shipping options for the customers.
- Vantiv/Affirm Payment Gateways
- WordPress Integration (Image gallery – Alt text)
- Checkout customizations based on the shipping details.
- Replacement of the H1 tag
- Maintaining the Meta Title and Description
- Updating the Sitemap.xml
- URL redirects from the old website to the new one.
- Found and solved all URL errors