Delivering Design & Development
The Spruce Industries team chose Adobe Commerce (then Magento 2) which supports their B2B Features involving:
- Quote List
- Quick Order
- Sales Representative
- Shopping List-copy feature
- Multi-user management
Our certified Adobe Commerce developers and designers initiated the design and development stage. We created a brand-new, optimized website with an enhanced user experience that matches customer expectations. The customizable Adobe Commerce site was designed to scale with the business.
In addition, improvements such as valid codes that comply with current web standards, improved functionality, and wider accessibility for the customers were also implemented.
Ease for Sales Representatives :
Sales Representatives can now access the customer account and place orders on behalf of customers. We implemented access in admin as well to manage the store.
Shopping List-Copy FeatureCustomers can create a shopping list based on their needs and add those products later to the cart. For the admin side, a shopping list can be created and assigned to multiple customers under that shopping list.
Multi-User Management & Corporate Accounts
- Approvals: The ‘Approver’ user can approve orders placed for any of the sub-accounts in the corporate structure associated with their corporate ID. They can also modify or delete orders when required: to add or remove items, increase quantities, update or add PO numbers, change shipping and more.
- Sub-Accounts: Can place orders associated with their own billing address, which also need Approval from an Approver account.
- Shipping: Once the customer for a specific order is confirmed, only ship locations associated with their billing address or customer ID will appear.
- ERP sync: Once approved, the order details are synced with P21. Orders placed on the website are automatically updated to the ERP.
DCKAP PIM Integration
With the integrated DCKAP PIM, new products added to P21 will be synced to Adobe Commerce through its product sync feature. The attribute sync ensures that details added to the PIM are synced with the ecommerce website.
The Spruce Industries website is now equipped with a completely transitioned Adobe Commerce store with power-packed integrations & customizable features. These solutions have helped create an improved customer experience for their customers, and more efficient business processes backed by smart automation.